Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Good Gravy!

I love to make examples and use them to inspire my students.  Here are some fun examples I just created.

                                                          Completed coil and slab pumpkins

                                           This ceramics project was "What can I hold?"
                                               My pumpkin has a hidy hole up inside of it to
                                             hold keys, notes, pictures, etc.   
This pumpkin was created all out of coils and is hollow inside.

 Mugs made on the wheel for ceramics 2
 cool glaze!  black adventurine, blue ridge and exotic blue
Sponge holder monster made of slabs

cup and batter bowl with  black adventurine, blue ridge and exotic blue glazes
 
Art 1 texture, value and line
typography


0 comments:

Post a Comment